- Over the last decade, websites have gained broader perspective. From generic information sharing about the product/ service to interact with the rightful customer without knocking on their doors to increase business , website has become a new tool of online marketing. Of course, to add to this upkeep, social media has encouraged their own talent into the new way of marketing. So what exactly happens when designing a website? Here are some trending tactics that have changed the designing aspects of websites.
- The most and foremost hot topic is responsive websites. As the 21st century has developed, technology keeps a front foot in every scenario. Think of anything, and the first thing comes in your mind is the technology. May it be food, FMCG, or even a bottle gathering business; all are run by the most upgraded technological support. So what exactly is responsive web designing? Responsive as the word suggests, means something that responds. So a website that is responsive means it responds to most certain gadgets it is being explored onto. Every gadget has their own operational aspect. Interacting with those aspects, and keeping the website as is in every gadget is what happens. Therefore, what happens in responsive websites is that how much ever the resolution your website opens out to be exactly the same in and around the world.
- GIFs and videos are highly interactive. Experimentation and minimalism is the new hot in website designing. GIFs, videos, typography are all different scenarios of this latest trend. GIF or Videos are mostly used of corporate and professional websites. They say engage more with story doing rather than story telling. As much GIFs, live imagery and real data is portrayed in the websites more is the ratio of your users keeping up to your websites. With these latest new and newer trends, the evolution of graphic designers to website designers has in fact added the design world with more prospects.
- Minimalism and micro minimalism has set a new level of website designing. As much minimalistic you try to keep your website, the more engaging it becomes. The best example of this latest trend in Netflix. It has concentrated more on the data projection than complicated and cluttered UI for that matter. Many Indian companies have jumped into this trend and recommend their clients for minimal website designs. Optimist Brand Design, an ad agency that specialises in this trend has made more than 70 websites with this approach. Their idea is simple, they are more into concentrating on mobile first and rest all later. With the correct research and user tendency studies, website designing has changed the paradigm completely, thus changed the brand presence digitally.
- To sum up, website and its designing has changed drastically. As much the technology has evolved so has the working and designing of digital collaterals evolved. Marking your digital presence has become significant. It has become a way of marketing with the next most thing in the branding hierarchy.
Often people know the basics of digital marketing and generalize as the kings of SEO. However, as fast you come up, equally fast can you be graveled into the heap of newer websites competing for your space. The following article will help you in accelerating the best ways in SEO Tools.
1. It’s a known fact, that the website should be optimized and always upgraded. But, many do not understand how to proceed or how to be upgraded with the same. Constantly updating website text can cost you your position very badly. Instead you need to focus more on adding content every now and then. Although adding content does not mean only the website content. Keep a strong check on the targeted keywords, and accordingly updated your articles, blogs and directory submissions over them.
2. Upgrading your digital presence is not as easy as the internet makes it look. The first step onto upgrading your digital presence happens when you start working on optimizing your website according to the search engine. The crucial part for the digital presence is the Search Engine Optimization.
3. Content marketing is another help that can entice good search engine optimization. Not only does it help in gaining good digital marketing but also generates good content value for your website. Articles on your business, enticing blog posts, comparative posts enables good content marketing. Focused paragraphs, to the point content enhances the in-depth coverage of keywords that are able to help for keeping up with website on Page 1.
4. Establishing new trends of technology is an old trick but it still works wonders digitally. Starting up anything that has good PR value can make your business go viral. Keeping the content short and simple enhances the content value your business/ product might need for digital marketing.
5. Hire an agency that has its expertise in this field. A second hand opinion is the best neutral opinion that is needed for beneficial digital presence. With the new trends and new strategies working continuously, will make best practices for digital marketing your business/product.
6. Improve your directory submission, article submissions. Nowadays, hundreds of new sites are born and you get variety of scope to make sure of keeping your website on page 1. With more and more submissions, you can make sure that website will be best visible on Page 1.
7. Rigorous work on keyword research and keyword optimization enables more work on the content. More work on content makes your website more Google friendly. Proper headings, focused topics related with the service is the next key into keeping up with website presence.
With these basic tips, you can make sure that the SEO generation for your website will always be optimum. There are many different agencies that specifically work in this particular field. Different agencies with new strategies can enable more rigorous brand presence digitally.
What is the difference between digital marketing and social media ads? To answer honestly, not much! Social media ads are in fact a small version of digital marketing itself. However, most people confuse them with Google ads. These ads too are included in digital marketing. If you go searching on the internet, you might find loads of articles and write ups on this topic. But, before starting let’s just objectify whether your business needs digital marketing or no. It’s a myth that e-commerce sites significantly need digital marketing. In an era where everything is run at a touch of fingertips, every business is passionate about having their digital presence. Digital Branding can be of great help to the business but only when you have worked on your goals for it and achieving results accordingly. Having an unrealistic goal for digital marketing can prove hazardous. Focus on what do you need from it. If you want to gain audience conversion, make a fruitful content and communicate it directly. If however, you are looking only for digital presence then telling what your product/service does will be beneficial.
Social media is a casual approach to your audience. Therefore, the things that you cannot materialize in PPC, can be made possible on social media. The cliched question-answer approach will give you in fact good result. Simple, plain content with this approach cannot be mismatched. Question and answers have a direct way for telling your audiences what your product/service does and what to expect from it. Although social media has reached momentously to a varied audience, balancing both PPCs and social media ads is the best way if you are thinking about digital marketing.
However, another problem that has risen is coping up with the constant new updates of social media is the need of the hour. If you must have followed Facebook or twitter from their earlier days, you can quite well understand what I am talking about. With the business competition rising, being active and being updated with the digital marketing tactics will prove equally futuristic in the long run.
Understanding the target audience even on digital platform helps for remarketing as well. Most marketing agencies lack in this regard and thus the failure of most digital campaigns. This can be avoided if you yourself take keen interests in understanding the modules and general know-how’s of social media, digital marketing and PPCs. Although not a part of digital marketing, but, big data gives a substantial foundation for the all new age marketing trends. Determining the objective and the communication for your online consumers enhances the success rate of ROI through digital marketing. Most agencies have jumped into this trend so fast that half of them don’t know how to calculate while half of them don’t show it to the marketers. Therefore, once you have set your objective next step in action will be understanding what the marketing agency is offering. Most certainly, you would want to run towards local media agency because they are familiar and easily adjustable. But, have a quick study on these certain points to make your business up and running even in digital platform.
This August we successfully designed & strategized a marketing campaign for our client Aksha Group called Gruhameva Jayate. This group mainly features budget friendly homes for their buyers. Currently they have six ongoing projects in Pune in their kitty. Their Chairman, has long vision of helping every single person buy a house of their own. This kind hearted person wants to make the house buying process stress & hassle free for the common man.
When Mr. Chaudhary, Chairman – Aksha Group came to us with his vision, we well understood his idea & conceived the Gruhamev Jayate campaign for Aksha Group aiming to offer 2000+ options to its buyers. Like Satyamev Jayate ( which is means “Truth alone triumphs.”), a mantra from our ancient Indian history we chose the campaign name Gruhamev Jayate – No more struggle for home. This title had to depict the battle every home buyer has to fight for buying a house of his own.
Unlike most real estate campaigns which are sales oriented we wanted this campaign to be more common people oriented. The communication of the campaign was decided to be like very simple that reached the hearts of the common man. Of course, the offers that Aksha Group had like the Convenient payment options, Family health coverage for every buyer with no additional charges were very thoughtful & buyer centric.
The campaign communication was decided to go on Print & Digital Media. Print included newspaper ads & OOH.
The resulting outcome of campaign was brilliant and yet again the client was overwhelmed with our work. At Optimist Brand Design we try create some of the best & innovative designs & strategies of our diverse clientele. And that is why we are regarded as the best advertising agency in Pune.
There is absolutely no new way to gain popularity or market your business in any another manner. But even with traditional way of marketing, there are brands, which have become popular in short span of time in the adept way. There are actually many different ways how a brand gets known to its potential customers. Endorsements, question-answer campaigns, facts and info graphics or the most effective way that has proven till date to be great is innovating a mascot. An appropriate and well-designed mascot can swiftly amplify your brand and become your best marketing tool. It acts upon your social media connect as well. Therefore, all you need to do is work on your mascot, and have a imperative advertising campaign for a long period. However, it does not mean you have to put all your marketing resources single-handedly on this particular marketing tool.
What are Mascots?
Mascots are playful beings that exclusively communicate your brand values and your brand insights. They are the brand endorsers that unite your T.G. into one league. If you have a diversified demographics working along the brand, mascot is the best way where you can unite all your communication how much ever it may seem irrelevant. Mascots resonate with your target audience, inspire to stir up a conversation and engage in the community; Thus benefiting the brand essentially.
How effective are mascots?
Studies show mascots engage more appropriately than any brand endorsement tool. If we went to compare celebrity endorsement against mascots, undoubtedly mascots will be an effective tool which is left unhampered with any negative publicity. Exploring the Social Media, engaging content is the daddy of all. Reports depict while celebrity endorses increased the sale 3.19%, mascots have contributed to the rise in sales upto 24.17%. Also, significantly the maintenance expenditure and publicity valuation is very low for brand mascot. (Statistics taken from an excerpt in business2community.com)
How do you choose brand amplifying mascot?
Engage with your customers at periodic basis. Sometimes mascots choose themselves for the brand unlike any other marketing tool. Listen to what your audience want you to know and let your mascot take care of it. This will add to your brand buzz and boost the proportion of share ability. If your brand is relatively new, study your audience carefully and decide what should be attitude of your communication. This will enhance your decision for the mascot. Also keep in mind this will be the face of your brand permanently or at least for a long time. Therefore, choose your mascot accordingly. Let him grow as your brand grows. Some of the very effective mascots have outgrown their brands in the journey. Eg: Amul, Pillsbury, MRF and many such.
Another important thing needed for the mascot to be an effective tool is consistency. Keep in mind that your brand is partly recognised or will be recognised by your mascot. Therefore, it cannot be absent and appear suddenly. Make your campaigns mascot centric and you will be free of inconsistency.
How else does it work for your brand?
Other than creating a brand buzz for you, a mascot works more in converting your customers to being habitual to your brand. Take the example of Amul, even though many new brands have attacked the market, people still tend to prefer Amul. Moreover, the trends and the current topics have made people pronounce the brand name as an independent product name. This is another game changing initiative which has been enhanced by the mascot marketing tool.
Communicating a brand personality is a key objective of your mascot. In an effort to develop a friendly, relatable mascot, many brands lose sight of what a mascot is intended to do—establish a brand promise and embody the brand’s personality. When there is no brand promise present in a mascot, it loses its effectiveness as a brand representative. So, to avoid this disconnect, it’s important to collaborate with a creative team who can help you develop a mascot that accurately depicts your brand. A perfect example is Noid (Dominos Pizza) that prominently focused on a negative message communication. This approach hampered the brand in many ways resulting which the mascot had to be exited forever. (Excerpt taken from factscodesign.com)
With the enormous changes in our lifestyles there has been a shift in change in the products & services that we use. Since the product & its marketing go hand in hand, there are diverse ways in which one can actually market a product now. Brands these days prefer more digital adverts than the conventional print or outdoor ads. Digital ads reach the target group more since people spend maximum time of their day on the internet via various medians like phones, tabs, iPads & computers.
Facebook is one such social media platform where one can advertise its product successfully.
Did you know?
• Worldwide, there are over 1.71 billion monthly active Facebook users
• Daily active users on Facebook are 1.13 billion people
• There are 1.57 billion mobile active users
• Five new profiles are created every second
• Every 60 seconds on Facebook 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
Facebook is the single platform where one can reach its target audience fastest due to its multipying number of active users. Three most effective placements of the adverts are the Desktop Newsfeed, Mobile Newsfeed and Right Hand Side Feeds (viewed on the right hand side of your Facebook screen). With Facebook Adverts, one can actually select the audiences by their location, age, interests and more. This makes your adverts more relevant for the people who see them, and brings you real results. Additionally, along with your advert one can get directions to your shop, download your app, view your videos, add an item to a shopping basket or take another action on your website.
How to create an effective Facebook Ad?
At OPTIMIST BRAND DESIGN we follow the below mentioned guidelines to create effective & successful Facebook Adverts for our clients.
The two most important element of any Ad are its Content & it’s Design
• Ads with minimum content have the highest reach
• Write content that is easily readable & to the point
• Include offers in the content & highlight it
• Always have a Call – to – action to your advert
• Use one single high quality image that describes your product.
• Use text & font styles that go with the image that relates to your target audience
A good advertisement is the one with perfect combination of content design. To make it more convenient, Facebook lets you set a daily budget for your Ad also lets you measure its performance. Understanding your target audiences and their preferences is the primary way in which one can create a effective Facebook Ad.
Summers bring out the tourists in everybody. As the temperature rises, the energy level of people keeps on increasing. But when June creeps in, the whopping rush of getting children back and running into school is always on priority. They say, every job has holiday except for Moms; we move on and paraphrase it to every job has a holiday except for parenthood. Worrying for a child to get good grades, good school and good education is the goal of each parent. Assuming you have the knowledge of expensive structure at any school. An exception to this is Dnyandeep English medium School and Hostel. The infrastructure and the location of the school make it on a different facade. Amidst the Pachgani hostels and Wai town, DEMS promises an atmosphere of sports, environment and complete attainment to proactive education and with exclusive reasonable fees.
The promising students and picturesque environment called for school photography project. Our photographer and art director captured scenes and images that celebrated the spirit of schooling beautifully. Every classroom, every child, every staff co-operated with extra enthusiasm. The hostel, the mess and the grounds made us go back into the times of our school days.
Having digitally active target audience, we promoted DEMS in a traditional way with the turn of events into the digital world. The challenge was grabbing the attention of the tourists travelling into the summer hotness while their enjoyment lasted. Hence, we started up with outdoor branding. Gradually people gave way and we were well off on our social platform. The main objective of the campaign was educating the parents about a school with all major resources few kilometres away. So our Digital Strategist cooked up an idea of all mathematical operations implemented in school. Within days the Likes and shares on the page increased.
Outdoor hoarding at Katraj Highway.
The increase in enquiries to the school was a major reward for the digital and advertising strategy.
Increase in parents’ engagement and response rate.
Tweets and retweets, likes and shares. People started taking in more action and DEMS was put on the Maharashtra map.
The resulting 10th students were also felicitated on social platform that involved the parents with tags and comments.
The design industry is what we call it now, but graphics has always been just a part of this design industry. Although a backbone of the design industry, graphic isn’t the only integral part. The integral part of this design industry is the designers. When designers put their minds to work they can create the impossible; or at least that’s what is presumable. When after a brief experience and the vast knowledge of the industry what and how does a designer actually work?
There needs to be some adherence to the practical experience he might have gained; or they must be some consideration of the language and the communication channel the design is put forward to. Howsoever, all the considerations are just a hymn and in reality have just maintained it the books or in such articles. Every design is unique and every designer is independent; that’s how a trending revolution for the design industry is inculcated. Recently when I was reading a similar article, some of the comments caught my eye and kept me thinking on the factors on which a designer is thought for his art. A consistent design with the applicable thought process brings out the best in designer. It might rather be that how well versed and high presence of mind a designer has, how challenging his rush for new idea makes him struggle brings out the self-evolving highly innovative and the current features of the design. A design should not follow any code, any system but should reveal its unique discipline. A design should recreate a new meaning, a new boundary and new horizon for itself and the challenges it will come across in the future. Certainly, the designer can reminisce the experience and the knowledge and still create an independent world of possibilities. Making a design is just like hunting for that perfect smell which takes you far away but its worth the journey; and when you get back you know you have achieved the epitome for excellence. All this clubbed with constructive consumerism makes the same design a profitable account. And when the design becomes a profitable medium, isn’t the whole macabre converts to aphrodisiac.