- Over the last decade, websites have gained broader perspective. From generic information sharing about the product/ service to interact with the rightful customer without knocking on their doors to increase business , website has become a new tool of online marketing. Of course, to add to this upkeep, social media has encouraged their own talent into the new way of marketing. So what exactly happens when designing a website? Here are some trending tactics that have changed the designing aspects of websites.
- The most and foremost hot topic is responsive websites. As the 21st century has developed, technology keeps a front foot in every scenario. Think of anything, and the first thing comes in your mind is the technology. May it be food, FMCG, or even a bottle gathering business; all are run by the most upgraded technological support. So what exactly is responsive web designing? Responsive as the word suggests, means something that responds. So a website that is responsive means it responds to most certain gadgets it is being explored onto. Every gadget has their own operational aspect. Interacting with those aspects, and keeping the website as is in every gadget is what happens. Therefore, what happens in responsive websites is that how much ever the resolution your website opens out to be exactly the same in and around the world.
- GIFs and videos are highly interactive. Experimentation and minimalism is the new hot in website designing. GIFs, videos, typography are all different scenarios of this latest trend. GIF or Videos are mostly used of corporate and professional websites. They say engage more with story doing rather than story telling. As much GIFs, live imagery and real data is portrayed in the websites more is the ratio of your users keeping up to your websites. With these latest new and newer trends, the evolution of graphic designers to website designers has in fact added the design world with more prospects.
- Minimalism and micro minimalism has set a new level of website designing. As much minimalistic you try to keep your website, the more engaging it becomes. The best example of this latest trend in Netflix. It has concentrated more on the data projection than complicated and cluttered UI for that matter. Many Indian companies have jumped into this trend and recommend their clients for minimal website designs. Optimist Brand Design, an ad agency that specialises in this trend has made more than 70 websites with this approach. Their idea is simple, they are more into concentrating on mobile first and rest all later. With the correct research and user tendency studies, website designing has changed the paradigm completely, thus changed the brand presence digitally.
- To sum up, website and its designing has changed drastically. As much the technology has evolved so has the working and designing of digital collaterals evolved. Marking your digital presence has become significant. It has become a way of marketing with the next most thing in the branding hierarchy.
For any agency, Design and marketing are two sides of the same coin. There is good design and then there is a design that fits well in all marketing parameters. However aesthetically good the design maybe, if it fails to achieve its goal or desired outcome then it is of no good to the brand.
It’s very important for any designer to understand the aim of the design before he/she gets going on the given task. The framework of designing is research. Understanding the product well, researching about it and deeply understanding the consumer behavior, their likes –dislikes is the ideal process that should be followed. If you don’t understand your target audience how will you deliver your message and get desired outcome.
In such cases, agencies play a very vital role in deciding the fortune of the brand. Just satisfying the brand aesthetically doesn’t work. The agency needs to have expertise in marketing the brand well than just artistically designing creative’s for them. At the end of the day, the emphasize is on the outcome of the creative. The difference in work lies between two agencies again ie a creative ad agency & a brand design agency.
A creative ad agency would work to please you through a beautiful ad but a brand design agency would work to not create good but an effective ad or marketing collaterals for the brand. By an effective ad I mean an ad that strategically create good brand value and reaches the right audience at the right place. Analysis and strategy together take a good design long way. Creating a good design with the correct content but not placing it in front of the correct audience is an extreme wrong way of marketing.
For eg. Marketing a luxurious hand bag brand at local Bus Stand
A mechanical spare part producer putting up an ad in a beauty and lifestyle magazine, is a severe case of marketing disaster.
The idea behind any marketing collateral design should be reaching its target audience. So a deep thought should be given about its target audiences, their whereabouts. In fact in print media ie in the highly read newspaper also, placing your advert strategically is very important. Placing a leisure trip advert on a city crime page is a blunder.
One such unfortunate thing seemed to happen in today’s Newspaper. Negligence of the agency let to the downfall of the advertisement and eventually the brand.
Right side advert of a Travel agency unfortunately placed right next to a crime article that states city’s fraud travel agent that duped money from its customer and denied them basic facilities like food on the vacation.
A case of sheer carelessness by the agency of placing a leisure travel companies ad on a city news crime sheet. Lack of strategy and research work leads to such unfortunate disasters. The agency designed a good ad but failed to strategically place it.
At Optimist Brand Design we understand the brand needs and hence work accordingly. We are the top brand design company, advertising agency and Digital marketing agency in Pune.
A brand is not a logo, name, trademark, symbol or jingle. Yes, these things affect the brand, but the brand encompasses all of this and more. Simply put, a brand is the sum total of all the impressions a customer has. Brand design companies in Pune help you to brand your product or services on various platforms because branding is something you should be focusing on even in your start-up days. It’s better to design a brand at the first place rather than fix it later.
Many small business owners I talk to already understand that branding is essential to their business, but surprisingly many of them don’t know really why. It is difficult to settle on one product branding definition because branding triggers an emotional connection in consumers. It is when the brand design agencies come into the picture. If done well, product branding can be maintained and produce a solid, well-connected network throughout the life of the product.
A brand’s success relies on the repetitive delivery of a consistent message. It is typically designed to cause immediate recognition by the viewer, inspiring trust, admiration, loyalty and superiority. There are plenty of companies out there with a prominent graph of success, but more are failing entirely. So, what it is that makes some businesses successful while their competitors are left in the dust? It’s not always an easy question to answer, but there are few companies that no matter what they do, they are lucky stars. One of the best examples is Nike. The great thing about Nike is that they have convinced the world that they are actually committed to improving our lives even though they are committed to making money.
Branding a product was amiable when there were no websites, Smartphone or social media. Today, innovative teams are required to brand a product across multimedia. Brand design and ad agencies in Pune like Optimist brand design apply their branding strategies across various platforms.
Creating and sustaining trust is what branding is all about. The best and most successful brands are completely logical. Every aspect of what they do and what they are strengthens brand image. A successful, consistent brand identity will distinguish and give acknowledgment to your company as well as creating an ‘irresistible’ factor for existing and potential new customers.
A Logo is a combination on text & graphic that represents the identity of your company. It creates a visual symbol that becomes the face of your business. It is how your business is recognized & reflects your businesses personality. It is very difficult to go in the market without a logo. In simple language logo is a mental shortcut to the product or company.
Imagine brand names like Microsoft, Amazon, Zara, Ola or McDonalds, KFC & Subway. When you were reading these names you could actually mentally visualize their logos. That’s the power of a logo & that’s the effect a good, powerful logo has on people.
At Optimist Brand Design we have created some really powerful & good logos for some of our revered clients.
When a client has a logo to be designed, we follow a concrete strategy that leads to an effective logo design. It includes understanding the clients business, research, development, feedback & final changes.
1. Understanding the client’s product & its nature: We have one on one meeting or telephonic conversation with the client & understand their business & why they need a logo. The basis of any logo design is to understand WHY the logo is needed or WHAT is the nature of business?
2. Research: Once we get a fair idea of what the client actually wants, we further go ahead and research more about the company & its competitors in the market.
3. Inspirations & Sketching: Then we check for some online references like online logo galleries. Our designers love to check the latest trends in the design industry & keep themselves updated. Basic scribbles & sketches on paper of the first look of the logo is made.
4. Professional Implementation: Once these scribble gets a green signal from our Creative Director the logo is then made professionally in Adobe Illustrator which a professional designing tool used by all designers. Different versions of the logo are made like white, black & colorful. Using various backgrounds, shapes & lines.
5. Client Feedback: After creating different versions the logo is sent to the client for its feedback. 85% times they love & agree what we design for them. They select the best out of the options we present to them.
6. Final revisions: Incase there are any changes to be made in the design we revise the design & deliver the final logo design to the client. A mockup is created by placing the logo on various stationeries & advertising material for the client to have a better understanding as to how the logo will look.
To know more about our Logo Designing Program, check http://www.optimist.co.in/logo.html