- Over the last decade, websites have gained broader perspective. From generic information sharing about the product/ service to interact with the rightful customer without knocking on their doors to increase business , website has become a new tool of online marketing. Of course, to add to this upkeep, social media has encouraged their own talent into the new way of marketing. So what exactly happens when designing a website? Here are some trending tactics that have changed the designing aspects of websites.
- The most and foremost hot topic is responsive websites. As the 21st century has developed, technology keeps a front foot in every scenario. Think of anything, and the first thing comes in your mind is the technology. May it be food, FMCG, or even a bottle gathering business; all are run by the most upgraded technological support. So what exactly is responsive web designing? Responsive as the word suggests, means something that responds. So a website that is responsive means it responds to most certain gadgets it is being explored onto. Every gadget has their own operational aspect. Interacting with those aspects, and keeping the website as is in every gadget is what happens. Therefore, what happens in responsive websites is that how much ever the resolution your website opens out to be exactly the same in and around the world.
- GIFs and videos are highly interactive. Experimentation and minimalism is the new hot in website designing. GIFs, videos, typography are all different scenarios of this latest trend. GIF or Videos are mostly used of corporate and professional websites. They say engage more with story doing rather than story telling. As much GIFs, live imagery and real data is portrayed in the websites more is the ratio of your users keeping up to your websites. With these latest new and newer trends, the evolution of graphic designers to website designers has in fact added the design world with more prospects.
- Minimalism and micro minimalism has set a new level of website designing. As much minimalistic you try to keep your website, the more engaging it becomes. The best example of this latest trend in Netflix. It has concentrated more on the data projection than complicated and cluttered UI for that matter. Many Indian companies have jumped into this trend and recommend their clients for minimal website designs. Optimist Brand Design, an ad agency that specialises in this trend has made more than 70 websites with this approach. Their idea is simple, they are more into concentrating on mobile first and rest all later. With the correct research and user tendency studies, website designing has changed the paradigm completely, thus changed the brand presence digitally.
- To sum up, website and its designing has changed drastically. As much the technology has evolved so has the working and designing of digital collaterals evolved. Marking your digital presence has become significant. It has become a way of marketing with the next most thing in the branding hierarchy.
Just another WordPress site