- Over the last decade, websites have gained broader perspective. From generic information sharing about the product/ service to interact with the rightful customer without knocking on their doors to increase business , website has become a new tool of online marketing. Of course, to add to this upkeep, social media has encouraged their own talent into the new way of marketing. So what exactly happens when designing a website? Here are some trending tactics that have changed the designing aspects of websites.
- The most and foremost hot topic is responsive websites. As the 21st century has developed, technology keeps a front foot in every scenario. Think of anything, and the first thing comes in your mind is the technology. May it be food, FMCG, or even a bottle gathering business; all are run by the most upgraded technological support. So what exactly is responsive web designing? Responsive as the word suggests, means something that responds. So a website that is responsive means it responds to most certain gadgets it is being explored onto. Every gadget has their own operational aspect. Interacting with those aspects, and keeping the website as is in every gadget is what happens. Therefore, what happens in responsive websites is that how much ever the resolution your website opens out to be exactly the same in and around the world.
- GIFs and videos are highly interactive. Experimentation and minimalism is the new hot in website designing. GIFs, videos, typography are all different scenarios of this latest trend. GIF or Videos are mostly used of corporate and professional websites. They say engage more with story doing rather than story telling. As much GIFs, live imagery and real data is portrayed in the websites more is the ratio of your users keeping up to your websites. With these latest new and newer trends, the evolution of graphic designers to website designers has in fact added the design world with more prospects.
- Minimalism and micro minimalism has set a new level of website designing. As much minimalistic you try to keep your website, the more engaging it becomes. The best example of this latest trend in Netflix. It has concentrated more on the data projection than complicated and cluttered UI for that matter. Many Indian companies have jumped into this trend and recommend their clients for minimal website designs. Optimist Brand Design, an ad agency that specialises in this trend has made more than 70 websites with this approach. Their idea is simple, they are more into concentrating on mobile first and rest all later. With the correct research and user tendency studies, website designing has changed the paradigm completely, thus changed the brand presence digitally.
- To sum up, website and its designing has changed drastically. As much the technology has evolved so has the working and designing of digital collaterals evolved. Marking your digital presence has become significant. It has become a way of marketing with the next most thing in the branding hierarchy.
A brand is not a logo, name, trademark, symbol or jingle. Yes, these things affect the brand, but the brand encompasses all of this and more. Simply put, a brand is the sum total of all the impressions a customer has. Brand design companies in Pune help you to brand your product or services on various platforms because branding is something you should be focusing on even in your start-up days. It’s better to design a brand at the first place rather than fix it later.
Many small business owners I talk to already understand that branding is essential to their business, but surprisingly many of them don’t know really why. It is difficult to settle on one product branding definition because branding triggers an emotional connection in consumers. It is when the brand design agencies come into the picture. If done well, product branding can be maintained and produce a solid, well-connected network throughout the life of the product.
A brand’s success relies on the repetitive delivery of a consistent message. It is typically designed to cause immediate recognition by the viewer, inspiring trust, admiration, loyalty and superiority. There are plenty of companies out there with a prominent graph of success, but more are failing entirely. So, what it is that makes some businesses successful while their competitors are left in the dust? It’s not always an easy question to answer, but there are few companies that no matter what they do, they are lucky stars. One of the best examples is Nike. The great thing about Nike is that they have convinced the world that they are actually committed to improving our lives even though they are committed to making money.
Branding a product was amiable when there were no websites, Smartphone or social media. Today, innovative teams are required to brand a product across multimedia. Brand design and ad agencies in Pune like Optimist brand design apply their branding strategies across various platforms.
Creating and sustaining trust is what branding is all about. The best and most successful brands are completely logical. Every aspect of what they do and what they are strengthens brand image. A successful, consistent brand identity will distinguish and give acknowledgment to your company as well as creating an ‘irresistible’ factor for existing and potential new customers.
Summers bring out the tourists in everybody. As the temperature rises, the energy level of people keeps on increasing. But when June creeps in, the whopping rush of getting children back and running into school is always on priority. They say, every job has holiday except for Moms; we move on and paraphrase it to every job has a holiday except for parenthood. Worrying for a child to get good grades, good school and good education is the goal of each parent. Assuming you have the knowledge of expensive structure at any school. An exception to this is Dnyandeep English medium School and Hostel. The infrastructure and the location of the school make it on a different facade. Amidst the Pachgani hostels and Wai town, DEMS promises an atmosphere of sports, environment and complete attainment to proactive education and with exclusive reasonable fees.
The promising students and picturesque environment called for school photography project. Our photographer and art director captured scenes and images that celebrated the spirit of schooling beautifully. Every classroom, every child, every staff co-operated with extra enthusiasm. The hostel, the mess and the grounds made us go back into the times of our school days.
Having digitally active target audience, we promoted DEMS in a traditional way with the turn of events into the digital world. The challenge was grabbing the attention of the tourists travelling into the summer hotness while their enjoyment lasted. Hence, we started up with outdoor branding. Gradually people gave way and we were well off on our social platform. The main objective of the campaign was educating the parents about a school with all major resources few kilometres away. So our Digital Strategist cooked up an idea of all mathematical operations implemented in school. Within days the Likes and shares on the page increased.
Outdoor hoarding at Katraj Highway.
The increase in enquiries to the school was a major reward for the digital and advertising strategy.
Increase in parents’ engagement and response rate.
Tweets and retweets, likes and shares. People started taking in more action and DEMS was put on the Maharashtra map.
The resulting 10th students were also felicitated on social platform that involved the parents with tags and comments.
Advertising is a science!! With this statement done, you might conclude either the writer might have lost her mind or she simply does not take the field seriously. But that’s what audiences (and in this case the readers) have a tendency to instantly jump to final decisions. But if you would take a few moments and try to reason out this fact you might quite understand as to why I would say that.
Just like any chemical composition, advertising is also a combination of different elements and compounds. Also, if we really dig to deep roots we keep hearing many scientists saying that science in fact is an art. According to all the theorists and applied scientists when an invention is made, it is a work of art and imagination. Similarly isn’t any ad the foundation of same process? A process is another world. And in that world, exists different facets and where I metaphor them as an entire family. When you consider a single piece as ad, you might not understand this metaphor. But consider an ad as a whole series of campaign with use of different media and different communication. Of this entire family, Branding is just a part; but this part has its major hold onto everything. Branding isn’t just a story to tell by ways of logo, color, designing and use of different fonts. It is a system, a discipline, a personality with an abstract but calculative behavior. As and when this behavior becomes prevalent, the journey of this family member starts promoting and bringing sensible results to the family. No-one has actually constructed a phenomenon how a brand brings these results. But when you look carefully you will realize its potential. You probably might be wondering how often any brand has developed in the said sequence. Considering the heritage brands, they have had their behavior and have evolved in their journey; with their family extending and innovating.
The backgrounds are phenomenal with a careful study and scrutinized planning of branding. Not only does branding help the advertising process, it has described a socio-economic back drop in many ways. The in-film branding, the referential series metaphors, the spoofs of the brands all are in fact other faces of the same person. We might just wish to say as and when the person is prompted from a general society to the celebrity world, how it evolves and how it develops with help of media is a tricky business. Mostly it is said not all can handle stardom but when a brand is being born it is actually made for stardom. So the advertising, public relation, fame-game everything is a part of its life. How the creators and makers maintain it and effect with respect makes branding the big brother for advertising. How the big brother makes his own identity and helps the family to root in the fame society makes every brand a personality with eminence and endeavor.
While I was roaming around in the citybuzz I noticed something that caught my eye. It wasn’t that weird or even that beautiful for that matter. It was a simple ad of another real estate project. The difference was in the scheme they have to offer. Similar to maple ad only with no discrepancies our very own Jhakkas man was promoting another lucky draw scheme for real estate. While I thought this might turn the hill just it happened out for maple, I saw another ad this time on social media. Only then did it catch my interest. Otherwise brand shy Anil Kapoor does put himself into the brand endorsement world where a lucky draw home is equally appealed to its audiences. Known for his living habits from Dharavi, he has aptly been branded for the product or service the scheme calls for.
This is exactly what happens. Brand endorsements have a different sense of grabbing audiences’ interests. Why do brand endorsements actually work? Is it because of the face or because of the space? Well no one can put it perfectly. But, glamour does play an important role in advertising world. From rural population to urbane psychology; bollywood celebrities have always caught every spectator’s eye. Brand endorsements are not just a photo shoot or an ad campaign here or there. It is an inclusion of interactive approach by both brand ambassador and the marketer. Thus, the thought process while selecting someone for a brand promotion involves a proactive brand ambassador. So, even if a product is young and enthusiastic but if you choose a socially ignorant or social media shy celebrity the brand will hamper more negatively than being promoted. There are some who like bollywood glamour, while there are some who cue up to sports personalities. An interesting part of brand endorsement is the role played by each media. It’s not just images and TVCs of brand endorsers those appeals to target groups; but what they have had to say. There’s no secret, media encashes all this gossip into a fruitful media meat. There is an ancient saying; a person is smart but people are dumb. When your favourite personalities (or role models) say something, do something or show something you have an invincible loyalty towards it. This is how brand endorsement marketing actually promotes itself, based on the faith of the one person promoting. As times changed, the role of brand endorser changed from appearance to promotion. With the advent of today’s media part to a complete adoption of the brand stakes has grown out to be a brand positioning in today’s marketing world.